1. Choose the course
2. Send us your application form by pressing the “Fill in the application form” button
3. You will receive a confirmation within 3-4 days
If you have any questions, feel free to email us to [email protected]
“VIP-Masters” International Culinary School was started by Alexander Kislitsyn, the world-famous pastry chef and prize winner of many pastry competitions, in 2008.
Since then, we have taught thousands of students and conducted hundreds of courses.
And still, we never stop developing.
In 2015, Alexander opened one more “VIP-Masters” School in the southern Russian city called Krasnodar, and in the summer of 2017 he started two coffee shops there that are gaining popularity each day.
The best chefs from all over the world such as Frank Haasnoot, Michel Willaume, Guillaume Mabilleau, Alann Dunn, David Bonet, Johan Martin, Emmanuel Hamon , Pascal Tepper, Bruno Pastarelli, Quentin Bailly, Stéphane Leroux, Mario Bacherini and others give their courses at “VIP-Masters” Schools. Starting 2018, we are organizing “VIP-Masters” courses for groups of foreign students from schools of different countries.
Alexander Kislitsyn, the founder and director of the “VIP-Masters” International Culinary School, started studying culinary when he was 14. While studying in the culinary college, he worked in French and Italian restaurants and hotels side by side with foreign chefs. Additionally, he was taking culinary courses and taking part in competitions (and winning them). Having finished the college, he was invited to a culinary school to teach. 6 months later, for the first time he decided to take part in the international pastry competition that was held in 2006 in Luxembourg. And he succeeded in getting the 1st prize there. When he came back home, he was offered a position of a consultant chef in the Kolomna hotel. In 2008, he decided to open his own culinary school that would teach amateurs as well as professional chefs. Since then, he has been the director and teacher at the “VIP-Masters” International Culinary School.
Alexander Kislitsyn's awards:
- 6th prize at LE MONDIAL DES ARTS SUCRES, 2012, France
- Laureate and winner of the Mini-Cup at the WORLD CHOCOLATE MASTER '09, Paris
- 1st prize (twice) at the International Culinary Exhibition "Pir", 2009, Moscow
- 1st prize at the WORLD CHOCOLATE MASTER '08, where he was called the Best Pastry Chef of Russia, 2008, Moscow
- 1st prize at the Culinary and Service Championship of Russia "Pir", 2008, Moscow
- Laureate of the ISTANBUL GASTRONOMY FESTIVAL, December 2007, Istanbul
- Winner of Kremlin Cup and two gold medals at the International Culinary Exhibition "Pir", 2007, Moscow
- 2nd prize at the Restaurant World Exhibition, 2007, Moscow
- Laureate of the ISTANBUL GASTRONOMY FESTIVAL, February 2007, Istanbul
- 1st prize at the International Culinary World Cup in EXPO GAST 2006, Luxembourg
- 1st prize at the International Kremlin Culinary Cup, 2006, Moscow
- 2nd prize at the Young Professional of the Year, 2006, Moscow
- 1st prize at the Restaurant World Exhibition, 2006, Moscow
- Grand Prix and 1st prize at the 3rd Moscow Culinary Championship, 2005, Moscow
- 2nd prize at the International Kremlin Culinary Cup, 2005, Moscow
- 1st prize at the 2nd Moscow Culinary Championship, 2004, Moscow
- The courses are usually given in Russian but a foreign student is given an interpreter (English or French language)
- The recipe books are translated
- All equipment and ingredients are given by “VIP-Masters” School
- We can help you to book a comfortable hotel near our school and a taxi from the airport