1 : Send us your application form, which you can download in below, by e-mail [email protected] . We do not take any application by telephone.
2 : We send you back a confirmation with course charge invoice.
3: 10 - 8 days prior to the course date, you will receive a notification to attend the course, information about course hour, transportation and hotel address (if required).
International Culinary School VIP Masters was founded in 2008 by Russian pastry chef Alexander Kislitsyn. For more than 7 years School provides quality educational opportunities for all of our students. In march 2015 we open our second school in other Russian town – Krasnodar. School establishes an excellent reputation as one of the best schools for professionals and amateurs.
The school head is a pastry chef Alexander Kislitsyn. He received rewards in different prestigious competitions, studied at various foreign pastry schools and got plenty of experience with world-famous chefs.
Among our teaching staff are Russian chefs and we also invite the best specialists from every corner of the globe - Michel Willaume, the Pastry World Champion, Guillaume Mabilleau, MOF patissier and owner of Nuances Gourmandes, Alann Dunn, a world leading sugarcraft designer, David Bonet and Johan Martin, teachers at Ecole Gastronomique Bellouet Conseil, Emmanuel Hamon,a famous French pastry Chef, Pascal Tepper, MOF boulanger, Bruno Pastarelli, MOF pâtissier-confiseur etc.
Between 150 and 200 students from Moscow, different regions of Russia and foreign countries study at our school monthly.
We continuously develop our school by making reels, by inviting food- photographers and we are going to publish several books in 2015.
Moscow as the capital of Russia attracts many famous chefs and food professionals. There are many prestigious restaurants with the world-wide fame.
For foreign students we prepared innovative programs to integrate learning with practice. In 2015 we offer special programs for students with simultaneous interpretation (English)
- The courses will be taught by Alexander Kislitsyn. In our program modern European and traditional Russian cakes, individual cakes petits gâteaux, macarons, tartes are presented.
- The student is required to bring a pastry jacket
- Recipe book in English, a working apron, Lunch and certification of participation are included.
- All equipments will be prepared by VIP Masters School.
- The course is given in English
- We can help you to book a comfortable hotel near our school.
- One-day excursion to Moscow in English is included